By serving as the public policy arm for its’ board, the foundation provides policymakers with the opportunity to understand the
needs and wants of the community through opportunities to interact with the
We invite associations to join the discussion.
Illinois Legislative Latino Caucus Foundation will not provide rapid response funding for the
● Political Campaigns
● Religious Purposes
● Ongoing organizational support
● Capital Improvements
● Fundraising Events
● Budget Shortfalls
● Organizations outside the state of Illinois
How To Apply:
If you would like to apply for rapid response grant funding, please: 1.) review the guidelines,
eligibility information, and funding priorities; 2.) Visit our application to complete the application. In
the grant application, organizations will be asked to describe what it proposes to do with the funds
and what challenges it is addressing, what it intends to accomplish if awarded funding, how the
request or organization is advancing racial equity or justice, and how the request or organization is
advancing systems change.
● To be considered for funding, an organization must be registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3)
public charity or be partnered with a fiscal sponsor that meets this requirement.
● We fund organizations throughout the state of Illinois. Funding requests should support
Illinois-based organizations or an organization’s Illinois-based activities.
● We will consider applications from both current grantees and new applicants. Priority will be
given to organizations or requests that align with our public policy priorities found in the
● If the organization is a current grantee, please consult with the ILLCF staff before submitting
a rapid response application. The request must also fall outside of the organization’s existing
scope of work.